This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you saw this grilled chicken recipe here on A Family Feast last month, then you may recognize today’s delicious recipe for Pineapple Mango Salsa!
Since we posted that earlier recipe, we’ve been making this tropical-inspired salsa again and again – and it is SO good that we felt it was worthy of it’s own post.
This Pineapple Mango Salsa is made from a mix of fresh, diced pineapple and mango, red bell pepper, red onion, plus a little bit of jalapeño for some gentle heat. Then the fruit and vegetables are tossed together with lemon and lime juice, fresh chopped cilantro, finely grated ginger and a touch of salt.
We served this Pineapple Mango Salsa at a recent family party and so many of our guests commented on how delicious it is! They also asked for the recipe – so that’s another good reason to share this fantastic salsa as a standalone recipe post!
This pineapple mango salsa has a great fresh flavor that is both sweet and savory with a perfect zesty kick! It is wonderful served with grilled chicken or seafood, added to salads or tacos, and it’s even delicious eaten with crispy tortilla chips – just like you would any other salsa!
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cored, cleaned and cut 1/2 inch dice, about 2 cups
- 1 whole fresh mango, stone removed, skinned and cut 1/2 inch dice, about 1 cup
- 1 whole sweet red bell pepper stemmed and seeded, cut 1/2 inch dice, about 1 cup
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeno
- 1/2 red onion, small dice, about 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice from two fresh limes, about 1/4 cup
- Juice from half a lemon, about 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger finely grated
- Mix all ingredients just before serving. (See note above – it’s best to stir everything together then add salt just before serving.)
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like: