This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 5 skin-on Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 scallions diced (both green and white parts)
- ½ cup diced sweet onion such as Vidalia
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate in a covered container and let sit for one hour to allow flavors to blend.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.