This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- ½ fresh pineapple, cored, cleaned and cut ½ inch dice, about 2 cups
- 1 whole fresh mango, stone removed, skinned and cut ½ inch dice, about 1 cup
- 1 whole sweet red bell pepper stemmed and seeded, cut ½ inch dice, about 1 cup
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeno
- ½ red onion, small dice, about 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice from two fresh limes, about ¼ cup
- Juice from half a lemon, about 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ginger finely grated
- Mix all ingredients just before serving. (See note above – it’s best to stir everything together then add salt just before serving.)
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.