We’re ending the week with a simple but very delicious recipe – this luscious Honey Butter! It’s made with just two ingredients – softened salted butter and clover honey – but I swear, sometimes the simplest recipes really are the best!
Like other compound butter recipes, the trick to making this Honey Butter is to allow the butter to soften to room temperature. Then use a mixer to whip in the honey until completely blended.
The fast whipping process really transforms this Honey Butter into a light, smooth and silky spread that glides over a homemade Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin or any other favorite toasted bread. You can also use it to sauté some garlic and shrimp! And, you can vary the flavors of this honey butter by using different varieties of honey.
You’ll want to cover and refrigerate this Honey Butter in between meals – just remember to soften again before serving for the best spread-ability.
P.S. We have a fantastic giveaway going on until May 6, 2017! Click here for your chance to win a Wolf Gourmet 4-Slice Toaster!Print
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup clover honey
- In a mixing bowl, add softened butter and honey.
- Use the whisk attachment on your mixer and whip on high speed until smooth and completely combined.
- Serve with your favorite toasted bread or in other recipes.
- Transfer any leftovers to a jar or container. Cover and refrigerate in between meals.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
You may also like: