This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We’ve got some more exciting football to watch this weekend as our hometown team, the New England Patriots, are still in the playoffs – and this delicious Buffalo Chicken Pizza is on the game-day menu!
Is it just me or do you also feel that watching football has to go hand-in-hand with eating some great Buffalo chicken dishes? Sometimes it’s classic Buffalo wings, or dip, or bites – or even nachos! And this time around, we’re turning our fantastic Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken into a great pizza topping!
For our Buffalo chicken pizza, our perfect pizza dough is first topped with our terrific roasted tomato pizza sauce that has been kicked up a notch by stirring in a few tablespoons of Frank’s RedHot Sauce. Then crumbles of blue cheese, and shreds of Monterey Jack and creamy Fontina cheese are sprinkled over the top of the sauce. Finally, a topping of our pulled buffalo chicken is added and the pizza is baked in the oven until perfectly done and the cheese is all melted. Top with a final drizzle of hot sauce and you’re ready to dig in.
This Buffalo chicken pizza is one of our all-time favorites ways to eat pizza – and we hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do! Go PATS!
Interested in more chicken recipes?
Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Please note that the prep time included here does not include the time it takes to prepare the Pulled Buffalo Chicken or the Roasted Tomato Pizza Sauce.
- 1 10–ounce ball pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce (See our recipe here or your favorite jarred sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Fontina cheese
- 1/4 blue cheese
- 3/4 Pulled Buffalo Chicken
- Additional drizzle of Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- Flour for dusting
- Corn meal to coat pizza peel
- Pizza stone
- Bring dough ball to room temperature on a floured pan. Cover dough ball with plastic and a dish towel and let sit in a warm place for 30 minutes. The link to our perfect pizza dough makes six 7-ounce pizza balls and this recipe is for a 10 ounce ball so you will need to make adjustments.
- On a floured surface, flatten dough to a 12-14 inch round. Cover with plastic and dish towel again and let sit for another 30 minutes.
- While dough is sitting, mix pizza sauce with the two tablespoons of hot sauce.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees with pizza stone.
- On a pizza peel, sprinkle corn meal and place prepared dough circle on corn meal.
- Spoon prepared pizza sauce onto dough coming about a half inch from edge.
- Drizzle blue cheese dressing over sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix three cheeses and sprinkle over sauce.
- Spread Pulled Buffalo Chicken over cheese.
- Slide onto the hot pizza stone and cook seven minutes. Check bottom of pizza and cook for one more minute if needed. Slide out onto a cutting board and drizzle some additional hot sauce over top.
- Cut and serve.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like:
Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken
Leave a Comment