This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hungry for Football. All opinions are 100% mine.
Today we’re sharing some delicious recipes with you as part of our partnership with #HungryForFootball by ConAgra! These recipes for Hunt’s Touch Down Mini Meatloaf and Buffalo Chicken Bites are just perfect for a game day party!
These recipes are just two of the more than 50 terrific recipes you’ll find on HungryForFootball.com to help you create the ultimate game day spread using long-time favorite ConAgra brands like Hebrew National, Orville Redenbacher’s, Wolf Chili, Rosarita Beans, Banquet, Hunt’s, and RO*TEL.
First up, this recipe for super moist and delicious Hunt’s Touchdown Mini Meatloaf. These are oval-shaped meatloaves glazed with rich ketchup before baking, and then finished with string cheese to look like footballs. Not only are they fun to look at (your football-loving guests will love these!) – they are also super flavorful, and perfectly moist and tender!
Next, we’re sharing a delicious and very easy recipe for Buffalo Chicken Bites. Here a creamy buffalo chicken dip, made with zesty tomatoes, is baked in mini fillo shells for a really fantastic appetizer. I couldn’t stop eating these – they were so good!
And now, those terrific recipes – enjoy!
Interested in more chicken recipes? Print
Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Ro*Tel and Hungryforfootball.com
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 1 can (5 oz each) chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 22 frozen mini fillo shells (from 2 boxes, 1.9 oz each)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese and red pepper sauce in medium microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Add drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese; stir to combine, breaking up large pieces of chicken. Divide mixture evenly between fillo shells; place in large shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Hunt’s and Hungryforfootball.com
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Hunt’s® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 stick (1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella string cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 8 oval-shaped meatloaves, about 5×3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Cut cheese stick into thin strips. Cut strips into 8 long pieces and 32 short pieces. Place 1 long piece and 4 short pieces on each meatloaf to resemble ‘laces’ on a football.
You may also like: