This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Touchdown Mini Meatloaf – Football shaped, individual meatloaves that are perfect for a game day party!
This recipe for Hunt’s Touch Down Mini Meatloaf is just perfect for a game day party!
Touch Down Mini Meatloaf are oval-shaped meatloaves glazed with rich ketchup before baking, and then finished with string cheese to look like footballs. Not only are they fun to look at (your football-loving guests will love these!) – they are also super flavorful, and perfectly moist and tender!
Did you notice those Buffalo Chicken Bites in the background? They are another delicious appetizer to serve at your game day party. Click here for the recipe.
Interested in more chicken recipes?
Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Hunt’s® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 stick (1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella string cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 8 oval-shaped meatloaves, about 5×3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Cut cheese stick into thin strips. Cut strips into 8 long pieces and 32 short pieces. Place 1 long piece and 4 short pieces on each meatloaf to resemble ‘laces’ on a football.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like: