- 1 10-ounce ball pizza dough
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (See our recipe here or your favorite jarred sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup Fontina cheese
- ¼ blue cheese
- ¾ Pulled Buffalo Chicken
- Additional drizzle of Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- Flour for dusting
- Corn meal to coat pizza peel
- Pizza stone
- Bring dough ball to room temperature on a floured pan. Cover dough ball with plastic and a dish towel and let sit in a warm place for 30 minutes. The link to our perfect pizza dough makes six 7-ounce pizza balls and this recipe is for a 10 ounce ball so you will need to make adjustments.
- On a floured surface, flatten dough to a 12-14 inch round. Cover with plastic and dish towel again and let sit for another 30 minutes.
- While dough is sitting, mix pizza sauce with the two tablespoons of hot sauce.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees with pizza stone.
- On a pizza peel, sprinkle corn meal and place prepared dough circle on corn meal.
- Spoon prepared pizza sauce onto dough coming about a half inch from edge.
- Drizzle blue cheese dressing over sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix three cheeses and sprinkle over sauce.
- Spread Pulled Buffalo Chicken over cheese.
- Slide onto the hot pizza stone and cook seven minutes. Check bottom of pizza and cook for one more minute if needed. Slide out onto a cutting board and drizzle some additional hot sauce over top.
- Cut and serve.