Yesterday, we shared our easy recipe for slow-cooker pulled buffalo chicken – and this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip is just one of many recipes that can be made using that moist and tender pulled chicken!
Please consider yourself warned however…this buffalo chicken dip is addictively delicious! I could eat an entire bowl of this dip – it’s so good!
Our wonderful pulled chicken is combined with cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, Frank’s RedHot sauce (the best sauce, in our opinion, for any buffalo chicken recipe!) plus a blend of other cheeses including Monterey Jack and Fontina. Then, just bake the dip until hot and bubbly and serve with your favorite chips and celery sticks!
This recipe is so easy and so delicious! Enjoy!
Interested in more chicken recipes?
Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
- 1 pound prepared Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing (see our recipe here, or use a good jarred dressing such as Marie’s or Marzetti’s)
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot sauce, divided
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded Fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese, 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot sauce, and shredded jack cheese.
- Pour into an appropriate sized casserole dish and top with shredded Fontina cheese. Drizzle last tablespoon of Frank’s RedHot sauce over top and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
You may also like: