This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Olive Dipping Sauce is another easy – but super flavorful – recipe that uses five ingredients or less. This is our attempt to recreate at home, an olive dipping sauce served at one of our favorite restaurants on Cape Cod called Tomatoes Italian Grille and Bar in Sandwich, Massachusetts.
Whenever we dine at Tomatoes, we look forward to starting our meal with a Roman Wedge Salad and some freshly baked Italian bread served alongside this terrific olive dipping sauce! It’s a simple blend of finely chopped Kalamata olives, a really good extra virgin olive oil, grated Parmesan Reggiano, a pinch of red pepper flakes, as well as salt and pepper.
Just break off pieces of warm crusty bread and dip the pieces into this wonderful olive dipping sauce! Give the bread a few seconds to soak up the sauce – and then enjoy!
This olive dipping sauce is so simple – but so good! And it’s the perfect way to begin any Italian-inspired meal!
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Olive Dipping Sauce
Serve this Olive Dipping Sauce with slices of warm Italian bread
- 1/8 cup finely chopped Kalamata olives
- ½ cup high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup finely grated Parmesan Reggiano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl and allow to sit for at least an hour at room temperature to allow the flavors to meld.
- Spoon into in small saucers or shallow bowls.
- Serve with slices of warm Italian bread in a basket or on a nice wooden cutting board.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
See the rest of our series of terrific recipes made with five ingredients or less:
Leave a Comment