This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Juice from one lemon
- Zest from one lemon
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for adding to finished dish
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a small pan, melt butter and add juice and zest from lemon.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and add back to pan along with butter mixture. Pour cheese over and toss.
- Serve with additional cheese sprinkled over each portion.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.