Serve this Olive Dipping Sauce with slices of warm Italian bread
- 1/8 cup finely chopped Kalamata olives
- ½ cup high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup finely grated Parmesan Reggiano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl and allow to sit for at least an hour at room temperature to allow the flavors to meld.
- Spoon into in small saucers or shallow bowls.
- Serve with slices of warm Italian bread in a basket or on a nice wooden cutting board.