This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Yesterday we shared the Top 10 Recipes of 2014 as chosen by you – our wonderful readers! And, like last year, we thought you might like to see which recipes our own family voted as their favorites!
The Top 10 Family Favorites of 2014 include recipes that we’ve enjoyed as a family for years as well as some brand new recipes that we fell in love with and plan to make again and again! We hope you and your family enjoy these recipes as much as we do!
And as 2014 comes to a close, Jack and I want to thank you so very much for visiting A Family Feast, reading our stories, trying our recipes, and leaving your very kind comments!
Have a safe and blessed New Year and please join us back in the kitchen in 2015 for lots more delicious recipes!
10. Quinoa with Spinach, Artichokes & Chicken
7. Sour Cream Coffee Cake Muffins
6. Slow Cooker Tomato and Tortellini Soup
5. White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
2. Southwestern Cheesy Corn Dip
1. Honey Mustard Soy Glazed Chicken Wings
You may also like:
Leave a Comment