This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 2 pounds sirloin steak tips
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce (see recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (see recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Juice from half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons Catalina dressing (see recipe here)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon coriander powder
- Cut the beef into large pieces if they are not already cut into tips.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl but only use half the oil, salt and pepper. Reserve the remainder for just before grilling.
- In a zip lock bag, place tips and marinade and marinate overnight or at least six hours.
- Prior to grilling, drain well and discard marinade. Dry the tips with paper towels.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high.
- Coat tips in remaining oil (2 tablespoons), salt (1/2 teaspoon) and pepper (1/4 teaspoon) and grill about two minutes on each side for medium rare. (Note: Cooking time may vary depending on the heat output of your grill and/or if you cook these in a grillpan on the stove.)
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.