This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 4 cups finely shredded Napa cabbage
- ½ cup scallions sliced on the bias (tops and bottoms)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup cilantro leaves left whole
- ½ cup Vietnamese dipping sauce, see recipe here
- In a medium bowl, mix cabbage, scallions, carrots and cilantro.
- Add dipping sauce and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.