This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I absolutely love quiche – but it can be a little time consuming to make, especially when pie crust is involved! But today’s Crustless Ham and Cheddar Quiche is the best of both worlds – simple to make but still with a delicious, cheesy quiche flavor!
It’s similar to a traditional quiche recipe – filled with diced ham, onions, carrots and cheddar cheese – but this crustless ham and cheddar quiche bakes up light and puffy in the oven thanks to the addition of baking mix in the batter!
It’s perfect for a quick family meal – and any leftovers make a delicious lunch on the go! We used the homemade baking mix recipe that we shared yesterday to make this easy crustless ham and cheddar quiche – but feel free to use a boxed baking mix if you prefer. You can also swap in different meats and vegetables to make this recipe your own. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium pan, sauté onions and carrots in olive oil over medium heat for four minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and add milk to combine.
- With pastry cutter, mix cold butter into baking mix until small pea sized pieces form. Add this to the egg and milk mixture and with a whip, whisk until combined.
- Add ham and cheese to egg mixture and stir with wooden spoon to combine.
- Add cooked carrot and onion to mixture and stir again.
- Spray a regular sized pie plate with pan spray and pour egg mixture into pie plate.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into center comes clean and serve cut into wedges.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like: