- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium pan, sauté onions and carrots in olive oil over medium heat for four minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and add milk to combine.
- With pastry cutter, mix cold butter into baking mix until small pea sized pieces form. Add this to the egg and milk mixture and with a whip, whisk until combined.
- Add ham and cheese to egg mixture and stir with wooden spoon to combine.
- Add cooked carrot and onion to mixture and stir again.
- Spray a regular sized pie plate with pan spray and pour egg mixture into pie plate.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into center comes clean and serve cut into wedges.