This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes (any variety), cut into chunks
- 1½ cups whole dill pickles, cut into chunks (we prefer Vlasic)
- 1½ teaspoon dry oregano (we used Mediterranean oregano)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes, place in a colander over a bowl and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Discard any liquid from the bowl.
- Place the tomatoes in a medium bowl along with all other ingredients and serve immediately as a condiment on sub sandwiches.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.