This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed through a garlic press to get a fine paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, or two teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried Mediterranean or Greek oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- Juice of one lemon (about 1/8 cup)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup good quality Greek extra virgin olive oil (use Italian olive oil if you can’t find Greek)
- In blender, add all of the dressing ingredients in except oil.
- Turn the blender on low speed, and very slowly add the olive oil in a drizzle until the entire cup of oil has been added.
- Serve with our Greek Salad with Meat.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.