This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped into large chunks
- 1 large cucumber peeled, cut in half lengthwise and cut into slices
- 3 stalks celery chopped into pieces
- ½ medium sized red onion, sliced in half and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Greek Salad Dressing, plus extra for serving
- 2 –3 tomatoes cored and cut into wedges (depending on size)
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, left whole
- ½ cup pepperoncini, left whole
- 8 ounces of good quality feta cheese (or more based on your preferences)
- 1/3 pound sliced deli roast beef, chopped into pieces
- 1/3 pound sliced deli Virginia ham, chopped into pieces
- 1/3 pound sliced deli Genoa salami, chopped into pieces
- Italian or French bread slices, to serve with salad
- To prepare the salad,
- In a large bowl toss lettuce, cucumber, celery and red onion.
- Add ¼ cup of the Greek Salad Dressing and toss.
- Lay tomato wedges across the top and sides of dressed lettuce.
- Add olives and pepperoncini.
- Sprinkle feta across top and place cut meat in center.
- To serve, portion on to individual plates or bowls and pour on additional dressing as desired.
- Serve with sliced Italian or French bread.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.