This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Grab some napkins everyone! Today we’re sharing our recipe for Asian Barbecue Chicken Wings – made using that delicious homemade Asian Barbecue Sauce recipe we shared yesterday!
These Asian Barbecue Chicken Wings are the perfect party appetizer – and I think they are even better than the wings you’d order at your favorite Chinese restaurant!
After coating the wings with sauce, bake them in the oven until the chicken is cooked through. Then – put the wings under the broiler for a few minutes more to give the wings that gorgeous, glossy mahogany color!
We like to brush these Asian Barbecue Chicken Wings with a little more sauce before serving, or you can serve more of the sauce on the side – it’s up to you!
Interested in more chicken recipes?
Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Asian Barbecue Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds meaty fresh chicken wings, tips removed and cut into drummets and wingettes
- 3/4 cup prepared Asian Barbecue Sauce (see our recipe here), divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a 9×13-inch roasting pan coat chicken wings with ½ cup of sauce. Cover pan with parchment and foil and bake for 45 minutes. Flip wings, cover again and bake for 45 minutes more. Transfer to a broiler pan lined with foil.
- Broil wings on both sides for 4-5 minutes until browned, flip and broil the opposite side until golden.
- Brush with the remaining sauce and serve.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like:
Crispy Asian Chicken Wings with Ginger-Lime Dipping Sauce
Leave a Comment