- 2 pounds meaty fresh chicken wings, tips removed and cut into drummets and wingettes
- ¾ cup prepared Asian Barbecue Sauce (see our recipe here), divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a 9×13-inch roasting pan coat chicken wings with ½ cup of sauce. Cover pan with parchment and foil and bake for 45 minutes. Flip wings, cover again and bake for 45 minutes more. Transfer to a broiler pan lined with foil.
- Broil wings on both sides for 4-5 minutes until browned, flip and broil the opposite side until golden.
- Brush with the remaining sauce and serve.