In between all of the excitement surrounding us with Christmas just around the corner (can you believe it’s less than ten days away!), we’ve also been enjoying some exciting football games these last few weekends! Our hometown team, the New England Patriots, have been showing us some thrills this football season, and this past weekend was no exception!
And for us – football is synonymous with buffalo chicken. We’ve shared a few of our favorite buffalo chicken recipes before (see here, here, here and here) and our latest is our recipe for Buffalo Chicken Nachos!
These buffalo chicken nachos use our popular recipe for pulled buffalo chicken that we make in the slow-cooker (so easy and so delicious)! Then – we layer the pulled chicken over some crisp nacho chips as well as a flavorful mixture of black beans, blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese, and shredded Monterey Jack and Fontina cheeses – and it’s all put in the oven until the cheese is all melted and gooey! Once the nachos come out of the oven, a drizzle of Franks’ RedHot Sauce and some fresh chopped tomatoes finish things off.
Serve immediately and dig in!Print
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Note: The prep and cooking time listed above does not include the time it takes to make the Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken used in this recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a pizza pan or cookie sheet with no sides (so that the nachos can slide off after), place tortilla chips in a pile.
- In a medium bowl, mix beans, ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, Jack cheese, and Fontina cheese. Spread over top of tortilla chips.
- If necessary, reheat Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken in microwave until hot, then spread over the top of the cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese and place in oven.
- Heat 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted into chips.
- Remove from oven and slide onto serving platter. Drizzle Frank’s RedHot Sauce over the top and top with chopped tomatoes.
You may also enjoy: