Note: The prep and cooking time listed above does not include the time it takes to make the Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken used in this recipe.
1 8-ounce bag tortilla chips
1 can black beans, drained
¾ cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
¼ cup blue cheese dressing
½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
1 pound Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken
Drizzle of Frank’s RedHot Sauce
1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a pizza pan or cookie sheet with no sides (so that the nachos can slide off after), place tortilla chips in a pile.
- In a medium bowl, mix beans, ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, Jack cheese, and Fontina cheese. Spread over top of tortilla chips.
- If necessary, reheat Slow-Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken in microwave until hot, then spread over the top of the cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese and place in oven.
- Heat 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted into chips.
- Remove from oven and slide onto serving platter. Drizzle Frank’s RedHot Sauce over the top and top with chopped tomatoes.