This White Balsamic Vinaigrette is the wonderful dressing that we used on yesterday’s Mixed Greens with Prosciutto and Cantaloupe salad.
This easy vinaigrette is a variation of our Favorite Vinaigrette recipe – but in today’s recipe, we swapped in white balsamic vinegar for the red wine vinegar, plus we left out the fresh herbs.
This White Balsamic Vinaigrette has a fantastic kick of flavor that perfectly balances the salty and sweet flavors in our Mixed Greens with Prosciutto and Cantaloupe. But it’s so delicious it really can be used on just about any salad you make!Print
Note: If you do not have an immersion blender, this can also be made by whisking all of the ingredients by hand until thickened.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a tall cup (ideally the one that comes with an immersion blender), add in the mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk with a fork to combine just slightly.
- Add the olive oil and blend using the immersion blender until completely combined and thickened.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Cover until ready to use.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
You may also like: