This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 4 cups quartered strawberries (approximately 2 pints)
- 2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier liqueur
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- ½ cup heavy cream
- In a medium bowl, combine quartered strawberries, confectioner’s sugar and Grand Marnier liqueur. Stir gently and mix well. Allow to sit for 20 minutes to macerate.
- While the strawberries macerate, in a medium bowl, mix sour cream, brown sugar and brandy. Stir to combine until the sugar is fully dissolved. Set aside.
- In a separate chilled metal bowl, whip heavy cream into stiff peaks. Fold heavy cream into sour cream mixture and blend well.
- When ready to serve, spoon macerated strawberries into individual serving bowls. Spoon whipped cream mixture over the top.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.