This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Our Pulled Chicken Tacos are a delicious way to feed a hungry crowd at any fiesta!
Taco week continues here on A Family Feast – and we’ve got another delicious idea for your family’s next taco night – our Pulled Chicken Tacos!
One of the most popular recipes on our site is our recipe for Mexican Pulled Chicken – and that recipe is terrific used as a filling for tacos. Just load up your favorite taco shell (we used store-bought, hard corn taco shells here, but soft tacos are also delicious) with the pulled chicken and your choice of toppings.
If you are like me and prefer your taco fillings to be extra-melted (like we show above), just load up a microwave-safe plate with the pulled chicken and cheeses and heat it up for a few seconds before adding the filling to your taco shells. Then – pile on the fresh ingredients like shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, pico de gallo, pickled red onions, guacamole, sour cream, and taco sauce.
You may enjoy these other Mexican recipes:
Interested in more chicken recipes?
Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Pulled Chicken Tacos
Note: All ingredients such as the pulled chicken and taco sauce should be made in advance and heated for serving. The prep and cooking time noted in this recipe does not include the times to prepare each basic ingredient such as the pulled chicken or taco sauce.
- 4 –8 corn taco shells
- 1 pound prepared Mexican Pulled Chicken (see recipe here)
- 1/4 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound shredded jack cheese
- Topping choices: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, pico de gallo, pickled red onions, guacamole or sour cream.
- Taco sauce (see recipe here)
- Warm shells slightly in a moderate oven, and then fill each one dividing the chicken, cheese and toppings between them, or allow your family or guests to assemble themselves.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, pico de gallo, pickled red onions, guacamole , or sour cream.
- Drizzle with our homemade taco sauce.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
Leave a Comment