This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
How was your weekend? Was it as busy as ours? Looking for a delicious and quick-to-prepare family meal that even your kids will love? If so – then look no further than our Parmesan Chicken Nuggets!
Forget those frozen chicken nuggets – these fresh Parmesan chicken nuggets taste so much better! Just cut some boneless, skinless chicken breasts in cubes and coat them in a flavorful coating of panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake – and 15 minutes later – dinner is on the table!
Panko, which is the Japanese word for ‘bread crumbs’, gives these chicken nuggets a light and crispy coating, and combined with the Parmesan – it’s a wonderful flavor combination that perfectly complements the chicken.
Even our very picky six-year-old willingly eats these Parmesan chicken nuggets – and for me, that’s a huge win at dinnertime! (Someday, I hope she appreciates all of the delicious food that her food-blogging parents cook…) I’d much rather feed her these delicious, homemade Parmesan chicken nuggets than the frozen kind out of a box!
These Parmesan chicken nuggets are delicious dipped in our marinara sauce or our honey Dijon ranch dressing, and they can be served either as an entrée or as an appetizer!
Interested in more chicken recipes?
Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Parmesan Chicken Nuggets
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes
- 1/4 cup (half stick) butter melted
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Dip chicken cubes in melted butter then bread crumb mixture. Place on sheet tray lined with parchment paper or use cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes. If not browned enough, place under the broiler just long enough to brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce or honey Dijon ranch dressing.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like:
Crispy Pretzel Chicken with Parmesan Honey Mustard Sauce
Leave a Comment