- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes
- ¼ cup (half stick) butter melted
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Dip chicken cubes in melted butter then bread crumb mixture. Place on sheet tray lined with parchment paper or use cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes. If not browned enough, place under the broiler just long enough to brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce or honey Dijon ranch dressing.