This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 3 ripe, fresh peaches, pitted and skinned
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1” chunks (or canned, if fresh is not available)
- ½ cup non-fat Greek plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup agave nectar (or honey)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Place pitted and skinned peaches, along with cut up pineapple, in the freezer for 2-3 hours until hard but not solid.
- Place partially frozen fruit in a blender with all other ingredients and puree until smooth.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.