This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 8 ounces bok choy or baby bok choy
- 6 ounces sliced shiitake mushrooms (I bought them sliced)
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped (both green and white parts, roots removed)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 12 ounces fresh tortellini (any kind)
- Place stock in a large pot.
- If using baby bok choy, cut into bite sized pieces and place all in with stock. If using regular bok choy, cut leaves and a little of the tops of the stalks into bite sized pieces. Discard bottoms or save for another recipe.
- Place remaining ingredients into the pot and bring to a boil. Boil gently for three minutes, then turn off heat.
- Let sit for five minutes, then serve. (Told you it was simple.)
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.