This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 3 cups finely shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded bok choy
- ½ cup thinly sliced sweet red and yellow pepper strips
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar (or plain rice vinegar plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and a generous pinch of salt)
- Combine Napa cabbage, bok choy and pepper strips in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together toasted sesame oil and rice vinegar.
- Just before serving, toss the cabbage mixture with the oil and vinegar mixture. Serve immediately.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.