This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1 cup well-drained prepared horseradish (or more per your tastes) *see note
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Few drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until needed.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
The amount of horseradish is up to you. Personally, I like to use a lot more than our recipe calls for, but that is just my personal preference. Start with the amount listed then keep adding more until it meets your tastes. Just make sure to squeeze out the liquid before adding.