This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 8 ounce package of room temperature cream cheese
- 1 stick room temperature butter
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh garlic, see note
- ½ teaspoon Mediterranean dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon dried chives (1 teaspoon if using fresh)
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Cover tightly and allow the mixture sit overnight to really meld the flavors.
- Serve at room temperature or mix into your favorite recipes.
- Store refrigerated for up to two weeks.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.