This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Barbecue Chicken Wings are perfect for a game day party or a family barbecue. The recipe below gives instructions for cooking the wings in the oven any time of the year, but in warmer weather you could also grill these barbecue chicken wings just as well outside.
The perfectly tangy barbecue sauce really is the star of this recipe – and I guarantee, these Barbecue Chicken Wings will be one of the first appetizers to get eaten at your next party!
Interested in more chicken recipes?
Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
- 2 pounds meaty fresh chicken wings, tips removed and cut into drumettes and wingettes.
- ¾ cup prepared Mozelle’s Barbecue Sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a 9×13-inch baking pan coat chicken wings with ½ cup of sauce. Cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Flip wings, cover again and bake for 45 minutes more. Transfer to a broiler pan lined with foil.
- Broil wings on both sides for 4-5 minutes until browned, flip and broil the opposite side until golden.
- Brush with the remaining sauce and serve.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like: