Note: Prep and cook times listed does not include the time it will take to prepare Mozelle’s Barbecue Sauce. (The sauce can be made ahead of time.)
- 2 pounds meaty fresh chicken wings, tips removed and cut into drumettes and wingettes.
- ¾ cup prepared Mozelle’s Barbecue Sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a 9×13-inch baking pan coat chicken wings with ½ cup of sauce. Cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Flip wings, cover again and bake for 45 minutes more. Transfer to a broiler pan lined with foil.
- Broil wings on both sides for 4-5 minutes until browned, flip and broil the opposite side until golden.
- Brush with the remaining sauce and serve.