This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup agave nectar (corn syrup may be substituted)
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 6-ounce can pineapple juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Put all ingredients in a medium sauce pan and stir to dissolve the corn starch.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thick. Cool before serving.
- Store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator for up to weeks.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.