This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This post was originally published in February 2013. We’ve updated the photos and text.
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 pound American cheese
- 2 pounds Velveeta
- 8 ounces Colby Jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons Rocket Fuel or your favorite hot sauce
- 2 4-ounce cans chopped green chiles, drained and rinsed
- 2 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes with jalapenos drained
- Pour milk into 4-quart sauce pan and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add cheeses, stirring as you go. Heat until mixture is thick.
- Add Rocket Fuel, chopped chiles and tomatoes.
- Heat to serving temperature and serve with corn chips.
- Add a little milk if the mixture becomes too thick. Reheat in the microwave as needed.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.