This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
My husband Jack’s all-time favorite cheesecake flavor is marble – but we rarely find it on the dessert menu when we go out to dinner. So for a while now, I’ve been promising to make him a homemade marble cheesecake!
But – we’ve also been trying to watch what we eat these days and are avoiding too many sweets as much as possible. The perfect solution: Skinny Marble Cheesecake!
This skinny marble cheesecake is a great option for when you want a little something sweet – but you don’t want to totally ruin your diet! Reduced fat cream cheese as well as fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt play a starring role in this recipe, helping to keep the calories in check while still giving it that distinctive cheesecake flavor.
I’ve calculated* this recipe to be around 160 calories per serving (excluding the optional garnish of whipped cream and shaved chocolate that we added for our photograph) – with 10 servings per cheesecake.
*Calorie calculations using My Fitness Pal. Recipe adapted from Skinny Taste.
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Skinny Marble Cheesecake
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup light graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon low-fat milk
- Optional: Whipped cream or low-fat non-dairy whipped topping, for garnish
- Optional: Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the graham crackers and melted butter together and evenly press the crumbs into the bottom of the springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on high until very smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined. Gradually mix in the yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice and flour – mixing just until combined but being careful not to over mix.
- Take 1/3 cup of the cream cheese mixture out of the mixing bowl and put it in a small bowl. Add the cocoa powder and milk to the small bowl and stir with a spoon until evenly combined.
- Carefully pour the original (non-chocolate) cream cheese mixture into the prepared springform pan, being careful to spread the filling evenly over the graham cracker crumbs without breaking up the crust. Spoon small dollops of the chocolate cream cheese mixture over the surface of the filling – then using a knife, gently swirl the chocolate into the filling, creating a marble effect.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (a 9-inch springform will take about 20 minutes; an 8-inch springform will take closer to 25 minutes) or until center is almost set. Allow to cool to room temperature, then place in the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Optional: Garnish with whipped cream or low-fat non-dairy whipped topping and chocolate shavings. (Please note – this optional garnish will add extra calories!)
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like:
Chocolate Banana Smoothie (Vegan and Gluten Free)
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
Leave a Comment