These No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are easy to make and so delicious!
All year long, I look forward to pumpkin season – and pumpkin recipes – and this No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes recipe is one of the very best!
And ever since we posted this recipe a few years back, A Family Feast readers flock to this easy, creamy pumpkin cheesecake recipe every Fall. If you haven’t tried this recipe yet, you are in for a huge treat! (Scroll below to our recipe card to watch a video showing you how easy these No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are to make. )
How to make no-bake pumpkin cheesecake
Our No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are quick and super-easy recipe to make, and the creamy, sweet and spicy filling will satisfy any pumpkin cravings you might have. A mix of pumpkin puree, cream cheese, whipped topping (you can use Cool Whip or real whipped cream), cheesecake pudding mix, and spices are combined into a luscious mousse, then spooned over buttery graham cracker crumbs.
We make these no-bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes for just about every Fall party we attend, and we receive rave reviews every single time. Everyone loves this recipe! (I think you will too!)
P.S. We get asked a lot of questions about those cute little serving glasses in the photos above. Those are actually small glass votive candle holders and these are very similar to what we used. You could serve them in clear glass votive candle holders like this too. Or, if you are taking these mini desserts to another home, small plastic cups like this or even this are another great option. Then decorate with a dollop of whipped cream on top, and a cinnamon stick for garnish.
This post originally appeared on A Family Feast in August 2013.
You may like these other Pumpkin desserts:Print
For the crust
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (about 9 crackers)
- ½ stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
For the filling
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-ounce package sugar free cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix (or 1/3 of a non-sugar free instant pudding may be used)
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping*, plus extra for garnish if desired (*If you prefer, you can use 4 to 5 cups of real whipped cream)
- Place the graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse the crackers into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter, sugar and brown sugar and pulse until combined.
- Spoon the crumbs into individual 9-ounce plastic cups (or other individual sized cups for serving). Place in the refrigerator to set while you are preparing the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and pudding mix and beat until completely mixed, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix again until well combined.
- Change your stand mixture attachment to the wire whisk. On slow speed, fold in the tub of Cool Whip until well combined.
- Allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for about an hour to firm up.
- Using a large pastry bag with a large tip, or a spoon, top the graham cracker crust in each cup with the pumpkin mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.
Keywords: No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake