This Roasted Red Pepper Dipping Sauce could not be any easier to make – or more delicious!
We served it alongside our Baked Zucchini Fries – but it’s also great served with any fried food, or smothered on a sandwich or burger.
Simply combine everything in a food processor – roasted red peppers, mayonnaise, prepared horseradish, tomato paste, and olive oil, plus herbs and seasonings including basil, onion and garlic powder, white pepper, kosher salt and a little cayenne pepper. (You can add more cayenne if you’d like a spicier sauce.)
Give it all a whirl in the food processor – and in less than a minute, you’ve got a delicious, zesty Roasted Red Pepper Dipping Sauce!Print
- ½ cup jarred roasted red peppers, liquid drained
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dry basil flakes
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- ¼ cup good-quality extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
- Best served chilled.
You may also like: