This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- In the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the cinnamon to the bowl with the whipped cream, then with the mixer on low speed, drizzle in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Once combined pour into a freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until the ice cream sets up.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.