No-Churn Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 6 hours 5 mins
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 1 quart
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- In the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the cinnamon to the bowl with the whipped cream, then with the mixer on low speed, drizzle in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Once combined pour into a freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until the ice cream sets up.