This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
With peach season still in full swing through the month of September, our local supermarket has had some great deals on this delicious stone fruit. We eat peaches in a lot of different dishes (see here, here and here) – and our latest creation is today’s recipe for No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Mousse.
This No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Mousse is super simple to make – and we show it here in individual serving glasses, but it would also be impressive in a high-sided trifle bowl.
This delicious dessert starts with a bottom layer of crushed graham crackers that have been mixed with melted butter and sugar. Then a layer of sweet peach preserves is layered on top of the graham cracker mixture. Next – a creamy, sweet and spicy peach cheesecake mousse is spooned in (or piped in – we used a pastry bag with a large star tip).
Then the whole thing is topped with more peaches and whole pecans that have been coated in a buttery brown sugar mixture plus a sprinkle of the graham cracker crumb mixture used in the bottom layer with chopped pecans added.
Maybe I should have warned you sooner that this delicious recipe is a little over the top?!
This no-bake peach cheesecake mousse looks super impressive – but it’s super simple to make. Enjoy!
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Mousse
Some people do not like using the whipped topping that you can find in your grocer’s freezer case. There is an alternative – using real cream whipped with plain gelatin and some other ingredients. We have not tried to make that with this recipe, but it is an option. Here is a link to an alternative.
- 2¼ cups crushed graham crackers (about 13–14 whole crackers)
- ¾ stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans, plus pecan 3 halves for each serving for garnish
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 5 peaches washed and one saved for garnish
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace
- 2 1-ounce packages sugar free cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed (see note for alternative)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 12-ounce jar peach preserves
- Mix the crushed graham crackers, melted butter and both sugars until combined. This will be used as the base.
- Remove ½ cup of this mix and mix with chopped pecans. This will be used as a topping; set aside for later.
- Press the graham cracker base into the serving cups or glasses. Depending on the size, you may yield eight or ten. Refrigerate these while you work on the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Cut four peaches in half and remove stone and stem. Save last peach for garnish.
- Place the peaches in a food processor and pulse until pureed but still have small peach pieces.
- Add the pureed peaches to the whipped cream cheese along with the optional peach schnapps, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, mace and pudding mix. Mix to combine.
- Scrape bowl then add condensed milk and mix again. Mix again and the fold in whipped topping.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for about an hour to firm up the filling.
- While the filling is setting up, prepare a large pastry bag with a large star tip and set aside.
- Cut the last peach into wedges.
- Either in a small pan or in the microwave, melt butter and stir in brown sugar. Add pecans halves and peach wedges and toss to coat.
- Once the filling is set, spoon into the star tipped pastry bag.
- Remove glasses or dishes from the refrigerator and divide the peach preserves between each one, topping the crust.
- Next pipe the filling into each serving dish dividing the filling equally.
- Finally top each one with the chopped nut and graham mixture then place a peach wedge and three pecan halves on top of each serving.
- Serve immediately.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like:
No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
Leave a Comment