This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Earlier this month, we hosted a Super Bowl party to cheer on our hometown team, the New England Patriots. We had a group of about fourteen people at our house – a mix of kids and adults – and this No Bake Nutella Almond Cheesecake was on the party menu.
Let’s just say….You know you’ve come up with a winning recipe when you see your guests sneaking into the kitchen for more slices of this cheesecake – even during a nail-biting-close football game like this year’s Super Bowl!
This No Bake Nutella Almond Cheesecake has a thick but crispy no bake cookie crust made from raw almonds, almond butter, graham crackers, and melted butter. Then it’s topped with a rich cream cheese, Nutella (see our homemade recipe here) and almond butter filling that is sweet – but not too sweet.
We topped this cheesecake with unsweetened whipped cream – simply piping the cream in a decorative pattern over the top with a large star tip.
Our No Bake Nutella Almond Cheesecake was the hit of our Super Bowl party – and I predict you and your guests will love it too!
For the Crust
- 1/2 cup raw almonds (1/2 cup after chopped)
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (9 full crackers)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or any nut butter such as cashew or peanut but almond butter is best. Available in any average supermarket)
For the Filling
- 2 8–ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 13–ounce jar Nutella, or make our homemade version
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
For the Topping
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a food processor, chop almonds to a semi fine ground. Remove to a medium bowl.
- In the food processor, grind graham crackers to a crumb size. Add to almonds in bowl.
- Stir almonds and crackers then add butter and almond butter. Mix to combine.
- In a 9 inch spring form pan, press mixture into bottom working a little up the sides (about ¾ of an inch high). Use thumb and index finger to push it against the sides and bottom to make a nice neat crust. Refrigerate for one hour.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, add all filling ingredients and mix to combine.
- Scrape into center of prepared crust and with a spatula, work to the edge but not over the top of the edge. Smooth the top, cover with plastic and refrigerate for four hours or overnight.
- Once set, remove from spring form pan.
- Whip cream and place in pastry bag with star tip. Decorate top of cheesecake in your own design, cut and serve.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like: