This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a deep microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for a few more seconds until the chips have all melted. Stir to combine.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before spooning over ice cream or using as a coating on a frozen ice cream pop.
- Note: Using a higher proportion of coconut oil versus the chocolate will result in a thinner shell so feel free to adapt the recipe to your liking.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.