This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Interested in more chicken recipes? Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
For the Chicken Club
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 8 slices of your favorite bacon
- 6 slices from rustic Italian bread, toasted or grilled
- Iceberg lettuce to cover two sandwiches
- 6 thick slices fresh tomato
For the Rosemary Aioli
- 1 coddled egg (see here)
- 1 large clove garlic crushed
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Cut the chicken into two equal portions and pound each out to about ¼ inch thick. Place in a zip lock bag and add dressing. Seal and marinate 2 hours or longer.
- While chicken is marinating, cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels and set aside.
- To prepare the aioli, place coddled egg, crushed garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice and rosemary in a food processor and pulse to combine. With the machine running, very slowly dribble in oil until the mixture resembles the consistency of mayonnaise. Use more or less oil as needed.
- After chicken has marinated, grill on both sides until cooked through. Discard marinade.
- To assemble, place a piece of toast (or grilled bread) on your cutting board and smear with the aioli. Next lay a cooked chicken breast portion over the aioli and smear on more aioli. Cover with another slice of toast and smear that with aioli. On top of that place the lettuce, four slices of bacon and three slices of tomato. Spread aioli on the last slice of toast and invert on top of the tomatoes. Press down, skewer each half and cut. If you can get the nice long rosemary stems, you can use them to skewer your sandwich, if not long tooth picks will work just fine.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.