This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, divided
- 8 ounces plain Greek yogurt (pour off any liquid that might be on top)
- 12 ounces fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan (10-12 cups).
- In a medium bowl, sift together 2 ¼ cups of flour, baking soda and salt. Add in the lemon zest and stir to mix throughout. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Then mix in one tablespoon of the lemon juice.
- Add in about one cup of the flour mixture to the butter mixture, blending just until incorporated. Then add in about ½ cup of the yogurt, again blending just until incorporated. Continue alternating adding in the flour mixture and yogurt until combined.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of flour over the diced strawberries and stir to coat. Then fold the strawberries into the batter so that they are evenly mixed throughout – but be careful not to over mix the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan and place the pan in the oven. Reduce the heat to 325 degrees and bake for 50 to 60 minutes (depending upon your oven) or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 20-30 minutes, and then gently turn the cake out onto a rack to fully cool.
- Once the cake has cooled, in a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar and the remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Whisk to combine. Drizzle evenly over the top of the cooled cake.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.