This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender has a retail value of $599.95 and is sold online as well as at the following retailers:
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED: Congratulations to Brian E. from Scottsdale, Arizona who was randomly selected as the winner.
We’re also thrilled that Wolf Gourmet is giving one lucky A Family Feast reader the chance to win a Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender for your own kitchen!
For your chance to win*, leave a comment below by 11:59 pm on January 15, 2016 and tell us what recipe you would make first in the Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender?
*Giveaway Terms & Conditions: Open to anyone 18 years of age or older with a valid US shipping address in the 50 United States or District of Columbia (No P.O. Boxes please!) Winner will be randomly selected via random.org on January 16, 2016. Winner will be contacted via email so please be sure to enter using a valid email address where we can reach you. Winner will have 24 hours to respond and confirm their shipping address, otherwise a new winner will be selected and so on.
Please note that comments are moderated so if you don’t see your comment immediately publish, don’t worry – we have received it! Duplicate entries will be deleted.
Disclosure: We received a complimentary Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender for review purposes. All opinions are 100% ours.
- 1 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs (coddled if desired – see note above*)
- 1 cup milk, scalded
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua (optional)
- Whipping cream, for garnish
- Add chocolate chips, sugar and eggs. Pulse for about 30 seconds until ingredients are mixed and chocolate chips are cut into smaller pieces.
- Pour in scalding hot milk and Kahlua. Blend at medium speed until mixture is very smooth and chocolate chips have melted completely.
- Pour into small serving glasses (we filled 10 small dessert glasses) and chill until firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream before serving.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like these other recipes made with Wolf Gourmet products: