This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We are so excited to start off this new year with a recipe for Easy Blender Chocolate Mousse.
This Easy Blender Chocolate Mousse is a recipe that my old college roommate shared with me years ago – and my entire extended family has loved it ever since.
So when Wolf Gourmet gifted us with their incredible High Performance Blender to test and review in our own home – I knew immediately which recipe I’d make first.
Like all Wolf products, the Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender is an absolutely gorgeous, superior-quality machine with a large, 64-ounce Tritan™ jar. We love that it was designed to fit under standard-size cabinets in our kitchen (a small but important detail that someone at Wolf thought about when they designed this blender).
The blender has a 2.4 peak horsepower motor that propels the blades to 210 miles per hour – making quick work out of today’s Easy Blender Chocolate Mousse.
With a simple twist of a dial, you can vary the speed of the blender – or you can use one of four program settings: Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, or Soup. (Yes – soup! This blender will purée and heat your soup!) You can also use the Pulse button at any speed.
The Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender includes an emulsion cup as part of the lid so you can drizzle in liquids while the blender runs for dressings, pesto and sauces.
The Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender also comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Here’s the blender in action as we made our Easy Blender Chocolate Mousse! We started by adding a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, sugar and eggs into the Wolf Gourmet blender. (Be sure to see our note in the recipe about using raw, pasteurized or coddled eggs.)
Then a few quick pulses to combine the ingredients.
We poured in hot scalded milk and a little (optional) Kahlua…
…then a final blend until the mixture was thick and airy.
This Easy Blender Chocolate Mousse is super rich and decadent, so we recommend serving it in small dessert glasses. (A little bit of this chocolaty dessert is more than enough!)
Disclosure: We received a complimentary Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender for review purposes. All opinions are 100% ours.
We love seeing what you made! Tag us on Instagram at @afamilyfeast or hashtag #afamilyfeast so we can see your creations!
Easy Blender Chocolate Mousse
* The original recipe from my college roommate called for raw eggs which will give this mousse a lighter texture. However, for food safety purposes, we coddled the eggs first for this recipe which results in a more dense chocolate mousse. Alternately, you can purchase pasteurized eggs at the supermarket.
- 1 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs (coddled if desired – see note above*)
- 1 cup milk, scalded
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua (optional)
- Whipping cream, for garnish
- Add chocolate chips, sugar and eggs. Pulse for about 30 seconds until ingredients are mixed and chocolate chips are cut into smaller pieces.
- Pour in scalding hot milk and Kahlua. Blend at medium speed until mixture is very smooth and chocolate chips have melted completely.
- Pour into small serving glasses (we filled 10 small dessert glasses) and chill until firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream before serving.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
You may also like these other recipes made with Wolf Gourmet products:
Leave a Comment