This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Interested in more chicken recipes? Click here for our 100+ Best Chicken Recipes.
- 4 medium to large bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Grape-Nuts cereal slightly crushed with a mortar and pestle (or pulse for a second or two in food processor)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- Pan spray
- Lime wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard. Slather this mixture all over both sides of each breast using a pastry brush.
- In a large bowl or high rimmed pie plate, place slightly crushed Grape-Nuts, brown sugar and salt and mix to combine.
- Place a breast in the Grape-Nuts mixture and turn, pressing to coat. Transfer breast to a 9X14 baking dish. Repeat for the other three breasts. Spray tops on each breast with a light coating of pan spray.
- Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes depending on breast size. Poke with your finger, if it bounces back, it is done.
- Broil for a few minutes to further brown the tops if desired.
- Let chicken sit for 5-10 minutes. Slice the chicken from the breasts and serve with lime wedges.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.